Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Burblings: 2015

Burble away, kiddies!

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Jacket potatoes. Just rediscovered.

Rapscallion
    A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

*pounces* Jacket potato? You mean a Twice Baked potato? Yuuuummm... you should try it with a Blue potato - THEY'RE PURPLE ON THE INSIDE!
      "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

Well, these are standard white ones, just baked in the microwave for maybe ten minutes on high, but they're good eating and stuff.

Rapscallion

Comment

Om nom nom.
          "People are more opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs"

Comment

Hand-sewn, beautifully, with neat, even stitches and not a ruck in sight, perfectly straight along THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FABRIC.

Brb. Just going to pick out 175 stitches and put them back in on the other side. Also: *headdesk*
            When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Great. Just great. Now I've got a Dalek and a Portal turret talking dirty in my head.
              When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                Great. Just great. Now I've got a Dalek and a Portal turret talking dirty in my head.
                I think I need to hear this if only to satisfy my curiosity.

Comment

Apparently not ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Someone help me. I've gotten into wedding planning mode and I can't get out

Comment

I think I made the best curry I've ever yet made, though I'm not convinced I'm an expert yet.

Ate too much, mind, but that's part of the fun.

Rapscallion

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10083563.html

Bubonic plague-carrying fleas found on New York City rats
                        Oh mah GAWD!

Spend any length of time in New York City and a rat will show its whiskery face or worm-like tail. It could be on the subway tracks or nibbling through the garbage on the side of the street. It could also be carrying the bubonic plague.
                        Oh mah GAWD!

Scientists studying rats in New York found the flea that carries the plague - the Oriental rat flea - hosting on some of the city’s rat population, according to the study published Monday in the Journal of Medical Entomology.
                        Oh mah ... ... wait.

Bubonic plague is infamous as one of the most devastating pandemics in world history, known as the Black Death. During the 14th Century, the plague killed between 25 million and 50 million people in Europe.
                        Yeah, we knew that.

Before panic ensues, it must be noted that researchers found no trace of the plague or typhus – another disease carried by the Oriental rat flea – in any of the fleas they sampled.

You ... you ... you TABLOID!

Comment

Comment

BIG images of flowers:

Spoiler: Really big images, spoiler tagged to save your bandwidth 

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X