No announcement yet.

when did the forum die?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did my first livestream Q & A earlier to promote my webcomic. It was actually alot of fun.

I'm going to be doing it once a week - feel free to stop in and participate if you're bored.

http://www.nexusofworldscomic.com/?page_id=92

Comment

Originally posted by Tipouf View Post
      i really will post a note eventually on what has been going on
      has been crazy.. and i do mean that in a lock you away kind of sense

and if you have me on facebook (the radiolady one) the marriage is now officially open
      Say wha???!! O.O

*composes self - turns on smarmy charm* ... So... how are you doin'?
      *turns off smarmy charm - drop-kicks it into nearest ocean*

j/k hon. But if you're open - I can make myself available, if interested. Doc is definitely okay with this?
      sigpic
      This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Sarah_Sunshine View Post
        Can it not be both?
        Nope. It's an "either or" situation with me. I think I'll split the difference and go with amused.
        sigpic
        This is my idea of exercise

Comment

Cool, another person who's crazy like me! Good luck, Tip!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellain View Post
            Cool, another person who's crazy like me! Good luck, Tip!
            i'm not crazy.... i just run around with giant pixi sticks of doom and smack people with them on the ass (sorry kia i smacked too high on you) and play with a shiny ball and goes around auctioning myself off for the amusement of others and...

umm...

yeah ok so maybe i AM a lil special *giggles madly*

all offers of "how you doin" will be put onto the dragoncon of doom dance card...
            if i know a certain kat she will be taking up all the free time i have lol
            i guess teasing her with audio files isnt helping
            [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
            Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
            http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

it used to be full of life, people laughing, pouncing, glitter bombs and other things

what happened?
              Dragon*Con 2010. In the run-up to it, 99.9% of posts here were about it, and after it we had more posts about it and the threads about D*C 2011, and now we're leaving behind the D*C2011 threads and are already well into planning D*C 2012.
              When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

i'm not crazy.... i just run around with giant pixi sticks of doom and smack people with them on the ass (sorry kia i smacked too high on you) and play with a shiny ball and goes around auctioning myself off for the amusement of others and...

umm...

yeah ok so maybe i AM a lil special *giggles madly*

all offers of "how you doin" will be put onto the dragoncon of doom dance card...
                if i know a certain kat she will be taking up all the free time i have lol
                i guess teasing her with audio files isnt helping

So, how YOU doin? :P

And no, teasing the kitty with audio files is probably a bad idea in the long term. But OH SO FUN on the short one.
                ...whats the chances of getting one of those files? Got a lady I want to tease with your voice...
                Ecchi_kitty: The Matrix - Scrawny computer nerds are actaully superheros who can dodge bullets. Be nice to them.

May you get, what you deserve.

Y'all are nuts. Welcome to the family.

Comment

My absence has been due to an extended dose of unemployment and depression-avoidance. I usually stopped by during work when I was waiting for things to go on that I couldn't control, and/or during my lunch break. Now that I have no lunch break or things I'm waiting on and avoiding depression, I spend more time doing things I enjoy outside of Mozilla Firefox, and that led to an unintended hiatus.

Now I'm back, cuz y'all are good people, and I miss you.

Edit: this also seems like an appropriate 500th post

Comment

for DP! Welcome back!
                    sigpic
                    Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
                    Originally posted by RazorJAK
                    Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
                      for DP! Welcome back!
                      Danke

Comment

>.>
                        <.<

I think it's finally dead
                        Nevermore

Comment

When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Working...
                          X