when did the forum die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when did the forum die?

it used to be full of life, people laughing, pouncing, glitter bombs and other things

what happened?

where did everyone go?

where are all the random posts on all kinds of topics?

more important what are you going to do to bring it back to life!
    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

It has been sadly not hoppin' lately. I will have to think on what to do about it after I get back from class and doing homework. <3
    Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. - Victor Borge

Comment

I think a lot went to FB or G+ and stayed there
      Crafty Squirrel Designs on Facebook: facebook.com/CraftySquirrelDesigns

Comment

Catgirls and rums, that what this site needs more of!
        sigpic
        Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
        Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Comment

Random Rum body shots off of catgirls throwing glitter?
          Crafty Squirrel Designs on Facebook: facebook.com/CraftySquirrelDesigns

Comment

Originally posted by AmethystSquirrel View Post
            Random Rum body shots off of catgirls throwing glitter?
            Oh Meeeagen!
            sigpic
            Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
            Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of the conversing has moved over to FB and G+ as mentioned. We're all still talking to each other.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

So in other words, it's going the way of nearly every other forum on the internet save the gamer forums. Only problem, not everyone can use FB or G+ from work or school. Tell you what, find me some cat ears, a tail, and possibly some sort of costume and I'll model for the sexy factor magnet.

Comment

And I'll threaten to model if they don't come!
                  Originally posted by Tipouf
                  *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                  Newbie kills = 1
                  Originally posted by sableagle
                  .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

I think it's just hitting a lull. It's happened a few times over the lifespan of the forum in it's many incarnations.

I know I've been lax in posting here due to a LOT of different reasons. A lot of which involve the transplanting I've done as well as the current job.

I think things will pick up here again sometime after halloween.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Originally posted by gdsunshine View Post
                      Tell you what, find me some cat ears, a tail, and possibly some sort of costume and I'll model for the sexy factor magnet.
                      I can probably arrange that. I've got wine, cherry, fuchsia, black, white and light grey satin and black, dark grey, light grey and white fur and a measuring tape. How soon can you be in York?
                      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorJAK View Post
                        I think it's just hitting a lull. *snip*
                        I think things will pick up here again sometime after halloween.
                        It's about new blood and activity among the elders. Plenty of people came here after reading for years, and not knowing/caring that there was a forum. Perhaps the forum might benefit from software that posts to Google and FB.
                        Originally posted by Tipouf
                        *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
                        Newbie kills = 1
                        Originally posted by sableagle
                        .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

Originally posted by sableagle View Post
                          I can probably arrange that. I've got wine, cherry, fuchsia, black, white and light grey satin and black, dark grey, light grey and white fur and a measuring tape. How soon can you be in York?
                          Not for a while. Car repairs are a bitch when you've got a full-time job and a toddler.
                          Originally posted by Crazeyal View Post
                          It's about new blood and activity among the elders. Plenty of people came here after reading for years, and not knowing/caring that there was a forum. Perhaps the forum might benefit from software that posts to Google and FB.
                          We've been in the same downswing over at LFG for a while. New members help as long as those who are still regulars don't scare them off and people don't drop off the face of the earth. A couple of our people who had been around for a couple years left because the new people who were sticking around drove them off and then left themselves because they didn't have anyone to pester anymore. They be trollin' and I be bashin' 'em with mah hammer

Comment

I haven't seen the art of the innuendo around here in a long time. I see a lot of Face Book, post something someone else did, but no original creativeness.
                            Come with me to a land where nightmares fear to walk.

Comment

I've got the drawings for a full-body lemur suit around here somewhere, if you're interested.
                              <== What not to say
                              on a first date.

I spent ages working out how to do the tail using LEGO and then realised the pieces I'd need were already available in the sports shop.
                              When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X