Howdy stranger, whatcha sellin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy stranger, whatcha sellin?

Seeing as many of us have some form of etsy or goods-selling-site up and running, I thought it would be good to have a thread to link, promote, announce new products, etc.

Mine? I make Squid Masks
    Why yes, I have one of those deviant art pages.
    I'm also on those books with faces.
    Also, read my writ of writings
    And of course BUY MY STUFF!!

I have a zazzle store. I don't actually collect money from it because it hasn't hit $25 yet and I hate Paypal, but I have one. I'm considering asking someone else for their paypal details as a way of donating. Maybe Jeph Jacques ought to get the proceeds of the "Prettiest Princess" shirt(s).
    When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

A friend of mine is selling a lot of her old costuming off. Most, if not all of it is professionally made, but they need the cash.
      Go here for the links
      Note: these are female costumes sized 12-14
      Last edited by Silverharp; 05-01-2011, 10:55 PM.
      sigpic
      Kidnapping? I prefer the term "suprise adoption!"
      Originally posted by RazorJAK
      Yup that's it, run. You'll just die tired.

Comment

I guess I can put my etsy here...

Right now I have some vintage styled keys, vintage kimono pieces...and I think a pre-made kanzashi. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mai View Post
          I guess I can put my etsy here...

Right now I have some vintage styled keys, vintage kimono pieces...and I think a pre-made kanzashi. Whatever.
          Linksie?
          "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber

Learning how to think means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think...being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to...how you construct meaning from experience. Because if you cannot exercise this kind of choice in adult life, you will be totally hosed. -David Foster Wallace (personal reminder)

Comment

I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money.. Dowhat you want me t do...
            Originally posted by Tipouf
            *pounces and stuffs al in mah bra*
            Newbie kills = 1
            Originally posted by sableagle
            .. but by night I'm a mad spell-check use-use-er .. I'm just a sweet cthulvestite, Elder God in crotch, snuggled in Tip's bra-a-ah.

Comment

I must've been tired as hell, I didn't post the link. :/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thedrunkenprincess

That reminds me. I'm having a 50% off sale on those vintage styled key necklaces. Use coupon code "KEYME" at checkout.
              Last edited by Mai; 05-08-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Some of my drawings have prints up for sale: http://anastas2002.deviantart.com/

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Another friend is selling her Phoenix Costume. It's made of layers of sheer material, the only damage is the inner thighs are a bit worn out. Asking price is $150, but she's willing to haggle. Go here and the first 4 pics are it!
                  sigpic

Comment

When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

The pheonix cosume is sold. Apparently it wraps around Mary like a sexy, sexy kimono
                      sigpic

Comment

Image is this:

Just made it. May not show up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefenstien View Post
                          Seeing as many of us have some form of etsy or goods-selling-site up and running, I thought it would be good to have a thread to link, promote, announce new products, etc.

Mine? I make Squid Masks
                          Uhhhm... i have a question Sir?

In case there is a professional, international selling and shipping shop that sells goods which are partly based on my ideas and councelling... is it valid to put the link here? Or would that be shameless advertising? I hesitated to post the link yet in this thread... because there is a kinda huge difference between most of the stuff shown here and what i do in my spare time...
                          Sam: It's 106 miles to the Crack of Doom, we've got a magic ring, two daggers, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
                          Frodo: Hit it!

Comment

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle. This sage advice is now available in black, white or fuschia on a variety of shirts and one mug, in German, Arabic and Hebrew, because I thought it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Llewellian View Post
                              Uhhhm... i have a question Sir?

In case there is a professional, international selling and shipping shop that sells goods which are partly based on my ideas and councelling... is it valid to put the link here? Or would that be shameless advertising? I hesitated to post the link yet in this thread... because there is a kinda huge difference between most of the stuff shown here and what i do in my spare time...
                              Bloody good question. Anyone know what the answer is?

Rapscallion
                              A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

Working...
                              X