This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jason Wolford

Forgive me if there is another thread and i missed it, but I just discovered our good friend J (Jason Wolford)...our self proclaimed dirty old man of our IRC channel passed away on November 11th. As I'm not extremely active on here I'm not sure if he was a forum goer but I just had to mention this. I saw a post on his facebook page and tracked down his obituary.

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/lifes...cc4c03286.html
    http://lacrossetribune.com/tomahjour...7c0bcff56.html at the bottom

J, you will be missed greatly. Rest well...as least you are no longer in pain and don't have to suffer another Wisconsin winter.

*Goes to cry the tears she's been holding in*

Edit: his forum nick was MNSane
    Last edited by Akyla; 09-10-2010, 12:46 AM. Reason: longer obit
    My Etsy Store

Check out my Deviant Art for my creations:

that rotten bastard!
    how dare he die before i get to meet him next year in wisconsin...
    we had plans!
    he was gonna teach me to cook stuff! and we where going to be silly and i was gonna giggle

now i have to try to stop crying and cheer up and celebrate him and plot about visiting his grave and bitching him out for hidding from me!

i sent a note to his family via the funeral home, i hope one of us will find out what happened
    [/QUOTE] and Captain Kitty says.... "Oooooooh! You kinky bitch!" [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by RazorJAK
    Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P
    http://www.zazzle.com/shalla/

Comment

But...but...he had such wonderful recipes that were keeping me fed. I had no idea. Thank you Akyla for posting about it.

"Allias volat propriis"
      "Zhai'helleva"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo look, an eyeball *nom*

Originally posted by stidf01
      Something tells me I have to re-educate Fal when I see her next

P.S. I'll let you know if I survive
      Yeah, he survived, but only just

Comment

I knew J through another online community first actually, and didn't know for a while he was the same person on the other forum I frequent. I will miss him a lot and am so sad he's gone. I was actually wondering where he had been since I had no idea what had happened or why he was gone. I'll make sure I'll pass along the information to the other community.

Comment

He did have a forum account. he was MNsane. i'm still trying to fathom this because i... have honestly rarely really looked outside cp lately. this is a huge shock for me, as i'm sure it is for all of us.

Wanted My Hos & Knifes Fly

Comment

Stickying this thread until we can think of a better memorial. I'm stunned.

Rapscallion
            A book in which I'm credited as being influential in its origins.

Comment

I left him a goodbye message on his profile page. About the only thing I can do, really.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Is there any info coming in across from mourners? obit doesn't say much and I'm not on list for FB
                sigpic I'M A PRETTY GODDAMNED PRINCESS!

Comment

I'm going to miss the very random conversations we had about the weirdest topics. He was great guy.
                  I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Damn, and I had just been wondering where he'd run off to earlier this month.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

http://www.torkelsonfuneralhomes.com.../news_316.html

The boy knows quite a bit of people from LaCrosse where J was from and sent out a few inquires. This is so far all anyone's been able to supply. Hopefully I might be able to get more info to pass along.

Comment

i am hoping the family will send out a message to us so we can understand what happened. like i said i left a message on the website for the funeral home but i honestly dont expect an answer for a while...

they need time to grieve too.

made sure i raised a glass or two in memory

damn why does stuff like this happen when i am low on my meds
                        gah lol

i hope everyone leaves a note for his family, i said that we are his online family

Yeah yeah, you're the type of girl who would be whispering "Safewords are for quitters." in my ear. :-P

Comment

I've worried over things like this myself before. Keep putting off putting together a list of contacts and web sites to notify if something were to ever happen to me out here on the road, despite knowing that death waits for noone and planning on welcoming it when it does come. It's not the passing that hurts so much as the uncertainty we leave behind.
                          sigpic I'M A PRETTY GODDAMNED PRINCESS!

Comment

Originally posted by roadgypsy View Post
                            I've worried over things like this myself before. Keep putting off putting together a list of contacts and web sites to notify if something were to ever happen to me out here on the road, despite knowing that death waits for noone and planning on welcoming it when it does come. It's not the passing that hurts so much as the uncertainty we leave behind.
                            i have the doc, he'd tell all of you
                            though with the way he drives on these twisting country roads lol
                            if we all go together then i have no idea
                            but with my powers i would haunt you all lol

Comment

I keep a flash drive with a "death notice" script, a list of contacts, URLS, passwords and such in the safe along with copies of my will, life insurance policies, etc etc etc

Almost all my friends are from the net or overseas. That flash drive will probably be the only way anyone finds out when I do meet my end.

After all, the obituary for me that would appear in any of the local papers would spend more time on who I happen to be related.

"See? That right there is why I check your vagina for traps every time we're about to have sex."

Comment

Working...
                              X