Post Your Desktop III: The Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just took this image, and cropped it down to desktop size:

When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

• Maybe a little too bright and cheerful for me but hey, here you go, a picture I just took this morning.

Ignore the attachment. It's just the same thing half-size.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sableagle; 02-28-2015, 10:50 AM.
      When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

• Bee on chionodoxa, cropped and scaled:

Comment

• When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

• When I was fifteen, my father thought I knew nothing. When I was twenty-five, I was amazed by how little he thought I'd learned in such a long time.

Comment

• Double-width and then some, for anyone with two 1920x1080 monitors side by side:

Comment

Working...
              X