Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Desktop III: The Revenge

source image

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Thats awesome!
      I'm a bit like a zombie when I date. Screw the looks, give me the brains!

Comment

Yeah, Mike has a great setup!

Comment

desktop.jpg

Oh, and no I don't have a Mac

RazorJAK - "[Chinchillas have] always reminded me of something like a chernobyl hamster or something."

Comment

Bonus points if you can name where it's from. SUPAH BONUS POINTS! IF YOU NAME IT ALL IN CAPS AND WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

If you're going to lose, lose with NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS!

Comment

Last edited by Death Dragon2; 10-26-2009, 06:40 AM.
              Please Click the Eggs & Pokeemanz found here!!!!

Not dead which eternal lie; stranger aeons, death may die.

Comment

You know you're being bad when the Devil tells you to behave!

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Comment

Well it WAS Dagoncon.....

Comment

DagonCon, with special guests: Cthulhu, Shub-Niggurath and Azathoth!

Comment

Windows 7, totally worth every penny. And every program you see there is either open source, worth the money, or a necessary evil.
                      --in bed...

NERDS NEED HUGS TO!

Comment

Sins is SO worth paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by Farler View Post
                          Bonus points if you can name where it's from. SUPAH BONUS POINTS! IF YOU NAME IT ALL IN CAPS AND WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

My brain is telling me that it looks like something from The Big O anime. But I'm not entirely certain.
                          "Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat."
                          "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. "
                          "No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority."
                          "For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization."
                          "It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so."
                          Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Sage Blackthorn View Post
                            My brain is telling me that it looks like something from The Big O anime. But I'm not entirely certain.
                            It's not The Big O, but it is a send-up of other anime series.

Comment

Looks more like a Gundam than any other mech.

Comment

Working...
                              X